June 25, 2007

I have finally done it.........


I have been a 12" x 12" scrapper from the start, and just lately have been feeling the need to do a different size. I don't know why, but I have. I have done a few 8" x 8" pages with my kids class on tuesday afternoons and have gotten a feel for this size, so today I decided to do one. I chose to do the lastest dare on the Aussie dares site "It's all in the title, why not kill two birds with one stone, (not literally though, I would never do that). So this is it, the dare stipulated that a variety of materials where to be use in the title, I did do several of these, like using chipboard, stamping, and hand cut, but not all in the title. Well really it's a starting platform and it's about having fun no?, so I deviated slightly but I think thats ok. Let me know what you think?

Must fly, work is calling.

M

xx