June 01, 2007

It's all about love today.......





It really is. I picked up my new camera last night, and spent the evening setting it up and reading the manual, yes I know I could have just played with it, but I really want to know how to use all the functions properly. So today is going to be a day full of taking pictures, which Iove. Also, im sitting here on the puter in my PJ's, updating myself on all my favorite blogs, have been doing this for a good hour or so now, when Lawley, my incredible partner, brings me a cup of tea. The best cup of tea I have had in a good while. He made it to perfection today, warm, milky and with the right amount of tea. Got to love that kinda love! Any hoo, off to clean myself up and go find something to take a picture of. I will leave you with a couple of pics (the last from the old camera) of the WA Museum, an amazing building. I took them on a little trip to the city I took the other day to catch up with an old friend who was in town.

M

xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Mel, how come everyone I know (literally everyone) is getting a new camera. I feel a bit left out of the new camera club ...

Melissa said...

woo hoo Mel...I just my new camera too!!!
We will have to swap pic tips! Can't wait to see your new photos!

Melissa said...

You've been tagged!!!