June 13, 2007

Meatballs and Wisdom.......



Well, it's been a interesting week so far. Lawley had surgery on monday to have his wisdom teeth removed and is now at home recovering. I though I would have to be totally self sufficient this week (he cooks I don't) so in preparation I made a huge lasagna and a whole tray full of tiny meatballs. I am pretty proud of myself to tell the truth. I am what you would call the female version of a batchelor, except I'm not single. If food doesn't go straight from the freezer to the oven for 20mins and is then ready to eat, I pretty much don't want anything to do with it. I have my moment, I mean, I'm really very good at it, when I can be bothered, it just doesn't excite me. It's more like work than fun for me. Anyway, Lawley is getting better everyday, although it seems his face is getting bigger everyday from the swelling, and I am injoying my cooking. So all in all a good week so far.

M

xx

No comments: