July 08, 2007

I've been tagged again......

ooohhh, im a bit popular this weekend, how cool....

Here's the deal:

1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random (... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blogpost of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged

Here are my 8 random facts..

1. I have no sence of smell! nothing at all. I had a nose like a wolf when I was a child and around the age of 5 it just went on
holiday, and never came back.

2. I have lived in 27 houses in my short 30 years on this planet. My mother is a complete Gypsy.

3. I have never been out of Australia, but about to remedy this in about 8 weeks!

4. I have always worked in Male dominated work environments, and now work in a 100% Female dominated work
environment, and loving every minute of it.

5. The first job i applied for after finishing high school, was as a Vexalologist? Flag maker, pretty cool huh, sep I didn't get
the job.

6. My partner and I have been together as a couple for 10 years now. We have been freinds for 13 years.

7. My last name is not my birth name. My mother changed my last name by depole so I would have the same as my brother.

8. I have food issues. I hate fruit, just can't go there. And like I cant have say apple pie and custard in the same bowl, it's just wrong. If they are in different bowls I will eat seperatly, but can not put them together. I dont drink coffee at all, never have, oh once, but that decided it for me that I just can't like it. I only ever eat pinapple if it is on a pizza. I hate tomatoes, cucumber, zuchini, squash, you know any yucky vegi like that, but on the flip side, love like mushrooms, blue cheese, and caviar, so go figure.


Ok, I tag..... I don't think I know eight people........

1. Natalie
2. Kelsey
3. Vivian
4. Tania
5. Nichole
6. Kelly
7. Cath
8. Chelle

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Thanks Mel.. tag all done :)

Karen said...

Hi Mel

Thought I would come for a sticky beak at your blog!
Love love love your work... you have a style all to your own and I love it!
Hmm... food issues, they sound wierd...lol!

Karen
SnC Member.