April 07, 2008

Easter Layout.......



So here is my latest Layout, using the April Challenge pack. I snapped this pic of myself and my gorgeous Grandmother at our family Easter picnic. She is so adorable, just love her to bits. I'm glad I got this picture, I have found it very hard in the past to get a great picture of young Eileen, as she is a bit camera shy. Also on this Layout I had the great honour of being able to use some of the new chipboard collections items that are being released this week. Little love birds, and the gorgeous bluebird/swallow shape. Let me tell you ladies, they are to die for, and just go on and with everything. I say get into the, they are simply stunning.
Mel
xx

3 comments:

tracey said...

what a beautiful layout melissa - i have so many purple pages but i dont' think i have scrapped any of them yet... might have to take a leaf outta your album {so to speak} and have a go cause yours' is beautiful

Binxcat1 said...

I am so NOT a purple lover... but chickie, you ROCKED it with your Grandma! Well done... those little birdies are so cute... and extra special with the LissyK touch. TFS

Binxcat1 said...

oh... and 4got to say... hope you have subbed it to SM... they have a call for Grandparents LOs.