June 10, 2008

I have been tagged..........

The wonderful Miss Anne-Marie has Tagged me:

• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Ok, here goes...7 Random facts about me!

1. I have no sense of smell.... kinda just went away about the age of 5.

2. I love toe socks, When I see them, I still buy a few pairs.

3. I had lived in 27 houses by the time I was 25 years old.

4. I was a state gymnast until I was 17 and got to tall and also too top heavy to compete.

5. I love eggs!!!! any way they come, I could eat eggs for every meal. I am being serious. My    partner has to ration the eggs out around our house!!!

6. I secretly wanted to be a race car driver my whole life. Im a bit of a petrol head from way          back!

7. I snore a bit , some times, although I don't believe it, I have never heard it!!! hehe.


So now I have to tag 7 people that is really hard.  OK how about....
1. Donna J
2. Natalie W
3. Amy (South African Amy)
4. Nichole W (come on you know you want to play)
5. Kayla Renae
6. Maz
7. Lisa O

And just to finish up, just a bit of Kitty love, as I know you all haven't seen her for a while, and are probably missing her!!!



Have fun!!!

Mel

xx


No comments: