June 12, 2008

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life for me.....and Im feeling good!

Well, I have few works to describe my Wednesday Night....... here is a few that seems to be able to make it out....

Quiver....

Goose Bumpy....

Velvety....


Hmmmm..... nope, still can't quite get there yet. Maybe a few more days and I'll be able to eloquently describe it to you, I think at the moment it would still be a little embarrassing for words. I shall leave you with a few images instead.






Mel

xx

4 comments:

Jen said...

OMG Mel - I heard he was just unbelievable xxx

Also the natural 7 that was on before him? Did you get to see them?

Mel Connell said...

I did get to see Naturally &, they were incredible, I can't belive it was all donw with just thier voices!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY, loving that you have posted some updates!! Great pics too!

Maz xx

Danielle Sheehan said...

Heya! Ive enjoyed reading your blog, I saw the lyrics to Buble and new you were talking about him!I saw him in Sydney and he is just so sexy... I mean Amazing! LOL
Take care
del xx