September 10, 2008

Surprise...


Do I have the best man ever or what. Today is my birthday, and as always, I sleep later than he does, he kissed me goodbye his morning and wished me a Happy Birthday. When I finally got up I wandered into the kitchen to find this..........



Not only had he made me a cake, he'd done it without me even knowing about it, and had hand cut a stencil to write Happy Birthday Mel on top of the cake in icing sugar. He's so sweet. I am truly so blessed to have him in my life. Without a doubt.


Have a fantastic Wednesday!

Mel

xx

4 comments:

Nicole said...

First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

and secondly awwwww, that's one totally sweet hubby you have, think he might have to come over and teach mine a thing or two.

So how does the cake taste????


Nicxx

Melissa said...

Awwwwwwwwww! Go Lawley!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!
I have a lil something for you!
Hope to catch you in the shop this week!
Melis X

Suzanne said...

A belated Happy Birthday Mel

scrapwitch said...

happy birthday gorgoeus woman
your man is fabulous...does he have a brother..i need to trade up