August 18, 2009

A quick Olive update.....

She is getting so big. I can't believe she is almost a grown up cat. It's only a few weeks now and we have to take her of to be sterilized. Oh...shed a tear, as my baby kitten is almost gone. On the bright side though, she is such a character. Still loves her boxes and plastic bags. Here's a little collection of pic of her over the last month or so.






sigh....... she still heaps cute and super fun. She pretty much keeps me entertained. I have been doing quite a bit of creative work over that last few weeks, so I shall be back soon with a bunch of pics of my work. Till then have fun.

Mel

xx

4 comments:

Caramella said...

journal123She is just too cute. My son Juliano is leaving tonight for Europe.
I will be freeeeeeee!!!!!
Will soon start again taking classes wit scraptivate.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo in the sink, just amazing!

Love, M x

Jen Crossley said...

She is soooo cute Mel.
Jen

Suzanne said...

How did she get out of the vase? She looks so content and is definately Miss Personlity.