August 23, 2009

Sunday Randomness....

I saw this on Kayla's blog, so thought I'd give it a go:


Outside my window...... Sun setting in an over cast sky.


I am thinking..... That I need to cull my creative stash. It's starting to slide of my bench.


I am thankful for....... Love.


I am wearing.... Jeans, and a really bad over sized, but so warm wooly jumper.


I am going..... to keep cleaning tonight, done the floors in the dinning/kitchen, now to vacumn the carpet.


I am hoping..... that tomorrow will be sunny!


I am hearing...... the sounds of the street, a bird chirping, and a kitten purring.


Around the house....... football being watched, chocolate macaroons baking, and the tapping of keyboard keys.


One of my favourite things....... potato. I did say it was random sunday! hehe


A few plans for the rest of the week..... bit more cleaning, a bit of work, a bit of creating, and then packing for my trip to Sydney next Sunday.


A picture to share.....Inside the vase is clearly the best place to be! xx

1 comment:

Audrey said...

LOL
that's so cute, she's keeping an eye on the chocolate for you. Glad your blogging and creating. Shame we couldn't catch up :0(