September 10, 2009

And the winner is......

I got my trusty little helper Olive to help me choose......and without suspence, the winner is FI!!!!

Congrats........send me your post details to lissyk@iprimus.com.au and I shall get the box out to you in the next week. 




I have had such a good birthday, and am in such a fantastic mood, I have decided to add more stuff to the RAK box and I am also giving a small something to the second name drawn out by my Partner Lawley.

That Person is Dorothy C!!! Yeah. Email me your post details also to address above and a little something is on its way to you.

Have a great afternoon, and I shall be back soon with some pics from my trip.

Mel 
xxx


3 comments:

Fi said...

OMG!!!!! I am a winner!!! la la la
Thank you so much Mel!

Will email my address to you.
Thank you so much olive you are the best kitty cat ever!!!!!!

XXX

Jen said...

WELL DONE FI ! - I know how excited you are LOL

chrisw said...

glad you had a lovely birthday,sorry i missed it!