June 14, 2010

Crown/Wing Plaque......

So Yesterday I had the privilege of teach a group of 8 amazing women how to put together the Collections 3d crown and wings to create this little plaque. A massive thank you goes out you all, Caroline, Denise, Elli, Tanya, Brenda, Karen, Lisa and Mandy! xxx Thanks for making it an absolutely wonderful afternoon. I was so excited and charged after the class I was awake until about 2am creating! so thank you for that also. xxx You all did a fabulous job and as you can see they were all gorgeous and so very different with each of the girls personal styles!

Also, I have spent the day playing around to give my blog a bit of a make over. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think?

Mel

xx


2 comments:

lisa_crofts said...

Awesome fun Mel I had a great afternoon!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great Mel - I like the changes!