June 16, 2010

Im a Twiddler!.......




I am very happy to let you all know that I have been chosen to join the Twiddleybitz Design Team. I am sooo super excited. It may surprise you but this is my first DT position outside of Scraptivate, so im just a little pleased with myself. hehehehe. If you would like to have a look see at the gallery go to the Twiddleybitz Ning and have a squizz.

I just wanted also to thank everyone who has been to the Print blocks Website to vote to keep me in the scrapbook Apprentice comp, I truly appreciate it and have loved reading all your comments. Now we hold our breath and cross our fingers.

Mel

xx

3 comments:

Ceejay said...

congratulations Mel!

Marcy Smith said...

WOO HOO!!! LUCKY DUCK!!! :) GO FORTH AND INSPIRE!!!

Eliza said...

Congratulations Mel you deserve it awesome artwork you create.